Things to know about your first appointment with us:
Your first appointment is for CONSULTATION ONLY — no abortion procedure (including the abortion pill) can happen on the day of the consultation per Ohio state law.
Please note: Under Ohio law, our clinic is not allowed to perform an abortion if WE KNOW that any part of your reason is based on the fact that the fetus has Down syndrome or the possibility that the fetus may have Down syndrome. If we learn that any part of your reason has to do with Down syndrome, then our clinic cannot provide your abortion. (This applies only to Down syndrome and not any other condition.)
THIS APPOINTMENT FORM IS NOT TO SCHEDULE PROCEDURES
- A photo ID (must have your picture and date of birth listed)
- A $100 non-refundable fee that will go towards your procedure balance (credit card, or money order – Cash is NOT accepted).
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We accept HSA cards as long as they are underwritten by MasterCard or Visa.
- NOTE: The cardholder needs to be present or available by phone to authorize the payment.
- If you are a minor, you MUST bring a photo ID and a legal guardian/parent with you for your first appointment. Parents/guardians of minors must have a photo ID (for themselves) and a birth certificate for the patient.
- If you are a minor and believe the previous requirement impossible, please call us for information regarding a “Judicial Bypass”.
- If you have questions about this policy, please call us,
On-Line Web appointment times:
• Look below for available times. Other times may be available. Please call 330-923-4009.
During this very stressful time, we are overwhelmed with requests for appointments. Often a Clinic Day may be filled before it can be taken down from the website. While we will try to accommodate appointment requests as expeditiously as possible, abuse and/or vulgar language cannot be tolerated.
2127 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
|3461 Warrensville Center Rd. Suite 202, Shaker Heights, OH 44122|